Thursday, January 24, 2008

Best Moment of the Day

Please enjoy this picture as much as I do.

The other day I had just exited the Temple Mount and was walking with a couple other friends through a less crowded street in the Muslim quarter. I noticed we were walking past a couple schools when I heard some high pitched, innocent laughing and yelling.

"Hello!" I then heard directed toward my group of friends and I. "Hello! Hello!" These kids just kept repeating the same word, "Hello!" over and over in THE cutest voices.

I replied back "Hello! How are you?"

To which they replied with huge smiles, even more inviting laughter, and a couple more "Hello!"s just for good measure. They then allowed me to take their picture which completely made my day.

Funny how children can be the ones to make you feel the most welcome and appreciated sometimes.

No comments: